Mr. Jack Schrammdevelopment & endowment directorAfter helping establish the school's very successful boosters' club in Albuquerque, Jack Schramm returned to his alma mater in 1967 as the school's first director of development. He also served as the school's recruiter, organized its endowment, and served for several years as alumni secretary. Jack was affiliated to the Capuchin Order in 1984. By the time of his retirement in 1992, the Endowment Foundation had $1.5 million in assets and had given the school another $1 million for its operations. Schramm accepted a position with the Catholic Diocese of Dodge City as director of its stewardship program in 1993. During his student days, Schramm began the school's first yearbook, won numerous public speaking awards, and served as head cheerleader and battalion commander. He won the school's highest student award, the ROTC medal, in 1941.